Traditional Mexican Poncho Day of the Dead (dia de los muertos) blanket poncho. This warm Mexican poncho features a sugar skull in one side of the poncho and the traditional lady Catrina, long standing symbolism of dia de los muertos. This Mexican poncho pancho is a V neck, pull on, hand free poncho, ideal for indoor and outdoor activities. The traditional poncho is made in 100% acrylic fibers. It is a One Size Poncho that measures 42 inches wide and 45 inches long including fringe. It is a Unisex poncho and looks great on men and women. Available in different colors.
- Made in Mexico - This unique Mexican poncho is made in Tlaxcala, Mexico.
- Day of the Dead Poncho - The Mexican blanket poncho features a sugar skull and a DOD Catrina on each side.
- One Size - 42" x 45" including fringe
- Unisex - Looks great on men and women
- Care Instructions - The poncho can be machine wash, but it is recommended to wash by hand and hang dry.